Vacation and Absence Form
Please fill the following form for student's planned vacation (more than 3 weeks) and missing a class.
A couple of points to be noted:
- The following needs to be filled at least 1 week in advance, otherwise it will be considered as unplanned.
- The monthly fees will be prorated for planned vacation. There will be no make-up class(s) for planned vacation.
- There will be make up class for planned missed class. There is no fees proration for planned missed class.
- There is no proration of monthly fees and make-up class for unplanned absences.
- For unplanned vacation, there is no fees or make-up class and so there is no guarantee for the same time slot and spot availability for the student. The student would need to re-enroll with registration fees.
- You can resubmit your form because of mistakes in previous form or change in the plan. The last submitted form will over-ride the past submitted form.
- Please use the "comment" field if/when needed.
Note 1: Your Vacation "Start Date" would mean "last day of dance class". The Vacation "End Date" would mean, student will be "back to dance class on that day". So please fill that field correctly as this is important to prorate the monthly fees accordingly for planned vacation. If "End Date" is not deterministic at this point of time, then please write "UND" or at least put a date which looks more reasonable to you as this would guarantee the student spot/slot. For "UND", the student would need to re-enroll the class with registration fees.
Note 2: We have decided to restrict the number of makeup class(s) for planned absences as, one planned absence allowed in 3 months for individual student (that is, 4 make up classes at the most in a year).
Note 3:Please give 2 weeks notice for discontinuing. Put "UND" for start date and end date.